If the dream of every man is to have a bigger biceps, we can say that most women are behind it is the perfect butt. A Durinho and pert bottom has always been the national preference, but more and more women are looking for exercises to increase the buttocks and tone the favorite part of the male audience.
- 1 What do other exercises
- 2 Train regularly, but do not overdo
- 3 Do these exercises to increase gluteus
- 4 Hip Lift
- 5 Squats with dumbbells
- 6 kickbacks
- 7 Leg abduction
- 8 sink
- 9 hip extension with knee flexed
What do other exercises
As you may know, only the exercises will not help you to reach the ideal butt. It is necessary that, in addition to weight training, you are weighing on time and present a low percentage of body fat. Excess weight will hinder muscle definition, and also contribute to the emergence of the dreaded cellulite.
Keep a feed with at least 60-80 grams of protein every day, cut sugar, soft drinks and white masses. Sweets and white flour cause inflammation, leading to swelling and end up hiding the muscles you both want to show. Give preference to low-glycemic carbohydrates, which prevent a wide variation in blood glucose and hinder the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area. Brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and beans are examples of slow-digesting carbohydrates that will not only provide energy, as well as great quality protein so you can increase your muscle mass in the gluteal region.
Train regularly, but do not overdo
As important as exercising regularly is to rest between workouts. The body needs time to recover the muscles and initiate muscle growth (hypertrophy). So there is no point to five workouts in a single day. Ideally, leave a gap of at least 48 hours before working the same muscles again. If you need to lose weight, merge the days of the week with weight training and aerobic exercise such as walking or running.
Sleeping well is also essential for muscle recovery, so try to spend at least seven hours a night under the sheets if your goal is to gain muscle in the gluteal region.
Do these exercises to increase gluteus
Now that you know you should be with food and rest days for best results with workouts, see six great exercises for you to do anywhere and win the butt you've always wanted:
In addition to being a great exercise for toning the buttocks, the hips lift is also great to relieve tension in the lower back, preventing or even decreasing back pain. To do this exercise, lie down on a soft surface and then use a mattress.
How to make:
- Lie belly up with arms extended at your sides and your knees bent to the ground;
- Lift your hips and keep this position for 3 seconds, keeping the glutes contracted;
- To make the exercise more challenging, stretch one leg while with the hip lifted;
- Keeping your hips on top, return your foot to the floor and only then lower your hips;
- Repeat the movement for 30 seconds. Switch sides and do it for 30 seconds;
- Rest for 40 seconds and repeat the series. For best results, do 3 sets on each side.
Squats with dumbbells
Practical, squats can be done anytime and anywhere, even if you do not frequent the gym. Over time, you can increase the load and the number of repetitions to maximize the benefits of squats for glutes. If you have never done squats before, it may be a good idea to make the first sessions weightless, and then go progressing to weights of 2, 3 or 4 kilos.
How to make:
- Start the exercise with the correct posture: legs spread shoulder-width apart, arms extended to the side of the body with dumbbells in the hands;
- Squat as if you were sitting in a chair, keeping the dumbbells just above the height of the heels;
- Squeeze the glutes to return to the starting position;
- Make 3 or 4 sets of 15 repetitions each.
This is one of the best exercises to increase gluteus you can do at home without any equipment. Just a comfortable clothing and lots of energy! Here's how:
- Stand with feet apart at shoulder width;
- Squat as if it were sitting in a chair, then get up, stretching his left leg back and taking arms straight in front of you (as pictured). Keep the glutes and abs contracted. Stay in this position for 5 seconds;
- Going back again to the squat position and repeat the exercise this time on the other side;
- Continue alternating sides for 60 seconds. Remember to support the body's weight on your heels when you are down;
- Rest for 40 seconds and repeat two more times.
For this exercise you need a mat and, if you prefer, a pair of leggings.
How to make:
- Lay aside the mat, stretching one leg in front of you and keeping low-inflected;
- Keep a straight arm in the support head and the other hand on the floor, tightening the buttocks and abdomen;
- Raise the leg without bending the knees and back without resting it on the ground;
- Repeat 12 times and the reverse side;
- Make 3 or 4 sets of 12 repetitions for each side.
Also known as lunges or past, this is another exercise that can not miss in your routine, as well as increasing the buttocks also helps to tone the thighs and strengthen the abdomen. Alternatively, you can use bar or dumbbells to increase the benefits of the sink.
How to make:
- Stand with hands on hips, feet parallel and legs apart at shoulder width;
- Take a step forward with the right leg and gently lower the hips until their front knee at an angle of 90 degrees;
- Stay in this position for 5 seconds, keeping the abdomen and buttocks contracted during the year;
- Return to the initial position and switch side;
- Do 4 sets of 10 repetitions for each side.
hip extension with knee flexed
Also for this exercise you will need a mat, and optionally two leggings.
How to make:
- rests on four points on the mat as in Figure A, taking care not to bend the spine and remembering to keep well contracted buttocks;
- Keeping one knee flexed to 90 degrees, the other leg smoothly go back toward the ceiling;
- Return again to the starting position but this time without touching the leg on the ground;
- Repeat the movement for 12 times and then switch legs;
- Do 4 sets of 12 repetitions for each leg.